Na světě je nový firmware ve verzi: "4.3.4.0644".
Stažení poslední verze firmware QTS je nyní možné jako vždy v sekci "Centrum stahování
", anrbo v menu QNAP NAS dle návrhu automatické detekce nového FW (Live update bude k dispozici zítra).Změny:Important Notes
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- To ensure system stability, QNAP recommends updating and then restarting QVPN Service in App Center after you update QTS to 4.3.4.
- As QTS previous versions of ARM models do not support snapshots, when you upgrade to QTS 4.3.4, the original volume cannot use this feature immediately. To solve this problem, you have to back up the existing data on your QNAP NAS to external storage. Then you can rebuild the QNAP NAS and take snapshots to the new storage pool with multiple volumes.
- QTS 4.3.4 is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-1269U-RP, TS-869U-RP, TS-469U-RP, TS-469U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, TS-470, TS-869 Pro, TS-869L, TS-669 Pro, TS-669L, TS-569 Pro, TS-569L, TS-469 Pro, TS-469L, TS-269 Pro, TS-269L, IS-400 Pro.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip
- Starting from QTS 4.3.4, QNAP NAS devices no longer support creating storage pools or static volumes using NVMe PCIe/M.2 SSDs. However, this limitation does not apply to the SSDs installed in built-in M.2 slots or on QM2 expansion cards.
- Below are the kernel versions for the NAS models supported by "QTS 4.3.4.0644":
kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
kernel 4.2.8: HS-251, IS-400, SS-x79U, TS-x79, TS-x79U, TS-x70, TS-x70U, TVS-x70, TS-x31P, TS-x31P2, TS-x31+, TS-x31X, TS-x31XU, TS-x28A, TS- x35, TS-x51, TS-x51A, TS-x51U, TS-x53, TS-x53A, TBS-x53A, TS-x53B, TS-x53BU, TS-x53S, IS-453S, TS-x53U, TVS-x63, TS-x63, TS-x63U, TS-x73U, TS-x77, TVS-x80, TS-x80, TVS-x80U, TS-x80U, TVS-x82, TVS-x82S, TVS-1582TU, TS-x85, TES-x85U, TDS-16489U, TVS-x71, TVS-x71U, TVS-x73Fixed Issues
- Fixed a vulnerability in PHP (CVE-2018-7584).
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability in Helpdesk (CVE-2018-0714).
- Fixed multiple vulnerabilities in FFmpeg.
- Fixed a vulnerability in DDNS.
- Users could not fully move files between volumes. Deleting the task would cause the files to disappear from both source and destination volumes.
- Creating an encrypted shared folder in a subfolder would cause files in the same folder to disappear.
- The TS-x31 series would sometimes randomly restart after handling I/O intensive operations for a long time.
- Snapshot Replica and Snapshot Vault would display transfer sizes that were inconsistent with actual data sizes.
- Snapshot Replica Job Wizard would stop responding when performing a test if the destination NAS did not have sufficient available space.
- Storage and Snapshots would stop responding when users performed an IOPS read test after a sequential read test.
- Users could not revert iSCSI LUN snapshots that were replicated from Snapshot Vault.
- United Kingdom was missing from the country list in the billing information on the QNAP License Store website.
- Unlocking an encrypted volume would cause Domain Controller to be disabled and all domain settings to revert to the default.
- Using the ext4 file system on certain versions of QTS would cause SMB shared folder names to become case sensitive.
- QTS would still move deleted files to the @Recycle folder even when Network Recycle Bin was disabled.
- The CPU usage of a certain process would increase abnormally after users enabled Domain Controller.
- Users could not view or access the snapshot shared folders created in File Station.
- Users could not apply a Let's Encrypt certificate after enabling DDNS Service and Virtual Host.
- Users could not connect to the NAS via myQNAPcloud again after changing the WAN IP address.
- Users could not set 1.1.1.x as the static IP address of a network interface.
- After users created an ISO shared folder from an external drive, File Station would mistake the external drive for an optical disc, thus denying users write permissions.
- When performed in an isolated network environment, snapshot replica jobs would stop responding and then time out.
- The LCD panel of the UX-800P would stay on and remain blank for a long time.
- Storage and Snapshots would mistake the drives installed on the UX-800U-RP for external drives.
- Users could not revert the snapshots of a snapshot shared folder when HybridDesk Station was started.
- It would take longer to start the TS-431P2 under certain circumstances.
- The NAS could not enter the Disk Standby Mode after users enabled Advanced Folder Permissions.
- Disk Secure Erase tasks would stop responding and could not be canceled after users restarted the NAS.
- Users could not create an SSD cache of 1 TB on the TS-431P2.
- After deleting an encrypted shared folder, users could not create another encrypted shared folder with the same name and password.
- Enabling Disk Standby Mode would hinder the NAS from reporting disk information via the SNMP service.
- File transfer using SMB via L2TP might cause errors and file corruption.
- Database errors would occur when users logged on to Qsync Client using the format "username@domain".
- Storage and Snapshots sometimes could not display certain snapshots after users had taken a large number of snapshots.
- Music Station could not correctly display certain Japanese file names.
- QTS would switch to software-based transcoding after performing hardware-accelerated transcoding for over 20 minutes.
- File Station would display the "Transfer to Dedicated Volume" option even on the NAS models that did not support creating snapshot shared folders.
- Users could not include certain special characters in the password of an encrypted folder.
- After connecting two printers of the same model to the NAS via Samba, only one of them would be detected.
- Several seconds after users opened File Station, certain buttons on the toolbar would disappear.
- The LCD panel of the UX-800P would stay on and display incorrect messages after users updated QTS on the NAS connected to the UX-800P.
- Snapshot replica creation wizard would display certain strings in Korean when Japanese was selected as the display language.
- QTS could not correctly display the Qboost icon when the screen resolution and browser zoom level were both high.
- File Station and Music Station could not generate thumbnails for certain music files.
- File Station could not sort files correctly when file names included special characters or spaces.
- Users could not migrate a shared folder that contained a large number of files to a snapshot shared folder.
- Users could only run a snapshot replica job once.